I have some updates to announce to transportation artifacts and antiquated rings:
– Wings, amulets, gold translocators, and custom wings locations all now share the same area: the Nexus of Translocation. Abilities which work across an area should now work to and from all of these.
– Those of you with custom portals will find that SURVEY reflects both your original custom area (for atmosphere) and the Nexus area.
– Antiquated rings have some new functionality:
* You can now use RING ATTUNEMENTS to list all ring attunements to and from you.
* You can now RING REJECT to reject any attunements to you from that person.
* ATTUNEing a ring to a target now requires but does not consume equilibrium and balance. It is also now flagged as an ‘assist’ ability.
Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 16th of Severin, in the year 509 MA.