The removal of second life skills talked about in Announce #3488 is no longer temporary and will be the norm going forward. There is a few further fixes however:
– Fixed Soulcage / Remembrance not proc’ing before Starburst (although technically should not be stackable).
– Fixed the Ulgar statue allowing you to stack Starburst with other death saving skills.
– Fixed the level 200 second life skill allowing you to stack it with other death saving skills.
– Fixed Manipulation Returning allowing you to stack it with other death saving skills.
– Fixed Manipulation Returning cutting experience loss by two-thirds, when it’s supposed to be a half.
That’s all! Enjoy!
Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 14th of Niuran, in the year 508 MA.