–  New Skill: Flair.
–  FETISH STRING is no longer considered an aggressive action.
–  FETISH REMOVE now has the same hinder conditions as FETISH STRING.
–  You can now FETISH REMOVE .
–  Worm Warp can no longer can be detected by movement reporting skills.
* This also applies to the ‘wormhole_warp’ artifact.
–  The ‘combined_powers’ artifact has been clarified to state the ‘enemy_sense’ upgrade only allows seeing through incorporeal states.
* This has been done to avoid having to list out a ton of specific scenarios where it works and doesn’t.
* However do note that it will no longer detect the following, to match other movement sense skills:
– Players that are underground.
– Haven movement.
– Movement in arena games where skills are disabled.
Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 18th of Khepary, in the year 508 MA.
Discuss this post on our forums: