Aetolian Game News
Written by: The Aetolian Team
Date: Thursday, September 22nd, 2022
Addressed to: Everyone
It is Thursday, the 22nd of September, and the following changes have been implemented:
- "Haircuff/s" and "cuff/s" have been added as new options for the "hairpin" design in Jewelcraft.
- Fixed Tusk not reaching into havens correctly.
- Fixed Remembrance not working properly.
- Fixed Pendulum / Bedevil curing away one of sore wrists/ankles if you had both afflictions.
- Fixed the 3p message for Turning not showing the casters name.
- Fixed DESC SWITCH/SET IMPERSONATED not working as if you didn't have the skill.
- Fixed a typo in Delirium if you cast it while you already had the defence.
- Typing QUEUE by itself no longer references old curing methods such as slices, herbs, tinctures, etc.
- Fixed a missing pronoun in the 2p/3p messages for Overpower hit two.
- Fixed a number of typos and errors with Aegis / Rampart.
- A number of Fury abilities that provide defences are no longer considered aggressive actions.
- Fixed a typo in the 1p of Deliver against a player.
- Fixed pronoun tokens in the 1p/3p messages for Symbiosis.
- Severance and Swallow have been updated so they work on recruits, along with their skill description.
- Latency / Tether is now cleared once a Sect duel completes.
This notice was posted on the 9th of Ios, in the year 505 MA.