–  The ‘stability’ command now requires and uses poultice balance.
* I have coded this into Firstaid so it should support it out of the box.
–  Phoenix hearts and Bull’s eyes are no longer edible while you are phased.
Bladefire / Chirography
–  Numbed legs now count towards falling prone if the other leg is broken.
Domination / Contracts
–  Hound / Cerberus pact count has been increased to 40, up from 20.
Gravitation / Sporulation
–  Reverse / Uplift now lasts about a second longer, with two more ticks.
–  Suggest equilibrium recovery time increased to 2.4, up from 2.
–  Seal equilibrium recovery time increased to 2.4, up from 2.
–  Seal can now be used while off balance.
–  Mobiles will no longer leave the skies to sleep if they are following someone.
* They will try and sleep again if they follow you to the ground per normal rules.
–  Experience loss has been capped to 20 million for both PvE and PvP.
* Do note that experience loss still starts at 1% (of your level) for PvE and 2% for PvP past level 100.
–  Recollection now costs 12% of your max mana, up from 10% mana.
–  Recollection now costs 300 willpower, up from 1% of your max mana.
Shamanism / Experimentation
–  Morph / Reconfiguration will now ensure that your familiar will remain on the same elevation as you.
–  Badulem cold burn now deals 4% + n% of max health as poison damage for each venom affliction.
* N is equal to the amount of venom afflictions you have, so it multiplies with more venoms.
–  Attack now has a combat message.
–  Raccoon chance to block a curative increased to 15%, up from 5%.
–  Raccoon blocking a curative now has a 15 second cooldown.
Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 17th of Variach, in the year 513 MA.