Aetolian Game News
Written by: The Aetolian Team
Date: Tuesday, September 14th, 2021
Addressed to: Everyone
It is Tuesday, the 14th of September, and the following changes have been implemented:
- Numerous shrines that were left behind within old, inaccessible areas have now been cleaned up. Please file a bug or an issue if you still have shrines that cannot be accessed.
- Updated the error message for Lifebloom when trying to cast it on cooldown.
- The timeline will now reference your character's birthday if showing entries which happened later.
- Fixed the GUILD RANKSET command not giving people class permanence if set to rank two or higher.
- HELP ANTIQUATED ARTIFACTS has been separated into a helpfile for each specific type of item that Qeddwyn will offer.
- For the frogs among you, you can now make use of the :F emoticon to 'croak out'. Refer to HELP EMOTICONS.
- The croak emote is now distinctly more befitting of a frog's magnificence.
- HELP BOMBCRAFTING has been updated with a note to let you know that bombs can be used by anybody, to make this fact a little less obscure.
- Milestone for 'Participate in a sect duel' changed to reward 2 platinum keys instead of 1.
- Milestone for 'Win a sect duel' changed to reward 2 platinum keys instead of 3.
- Fixed being unable to FORGET lithograph memories if you were at maximum capacity.
- CONSIDER no longer tries to calculate your level into the mix, since the information wasn't particularly helpful. It is now just a description based on the mobile's level. HELP CONSIDER will show the list.
- The web API for characters no longer shows information that you cannot get through HONOURS.
This notice was posted on the 25th of Lanosian, in the year 497 MA.