Aetolian Game News
Written by: Keroc, the Starborn
Date: Monday, August 12th, 2019
Addressed to: Everyone
- Fixed Domination ChaosOrb not working on basic attacks from Tekura, Zeal, and Ferality.
- Angels now fade out when using SECTWATCH or ARENAWATCH.
- Singularities no longer follow if you are incorporeal or underground.
- Fulcrums and Singularities are now wiped on logout and death.
- Lifebloom cooldown now shows on COOLDOWNS.
- Fixed Death tarot not properly working in the arena.
- Orbitals no longer show when dead, underground, or not in class.
- You can no longer MEMORIZE instance rooms or wilderness rooms, since they are temporary locations.
- Switching class now interrupts all channelled abilities.
- You can no longer flood locations while phased.
- You can now PATH FIND TANNERY/CLOTHIER/LUMBERMILL.
* This will take you to the specified facility in the city you are either standing in, or your home city if you're not standing in a city.
- The plural description for inscribed tarot cards has been shortened.
- Players who are both phased should be able to send tells to each other again.
* This fixes a lot of other same phase bugs as well.
- WOUNDS will now always show at least 0.01% if there is any damage on the limb.
Penned by my hand on Tisday, the 17th of Khepary, in the year 482 MA.