Aetolian Game News
War Ministry and Troops
Written by: Keroc, the Starborn
Date: Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020
Addressed to: Everyone
Troops are once again conscriptable for cities, granting new purpose to the War Ministry and the Militia.
These troops don't really have a true mechanical purpose currently, and we have nothing further planned for them at this time. Please just think of them as roleplay tools for your city. As such I've set them relatively cheap to conscript and maintain, but most of the original troop mechanics re-exist in their old forms.
A few small changes however:
- Capturing land has been removed.
- Players can attack divisions and deal damage to them.
* They will really, really hurt though if they hit you.
- Fortifying can be done anywhere.
- Fortified divisions become immune to player attacks.
* Divisions can still attack each other though irregardless.
We may use them as part of events, or you may use them to go setup in a town and declare your dominance. It's up to your imagination.
Penned by my hand on Closday, the 7th of Variach, in the year 492 MA.
Discuss this post on our forums: