Date: 3/8/2013 at 3:42
From: Razmael, the Synthesist
To : Everyone
Subj: Speedwalking changes
Some changes have been made to Aetolia's built in speedwalking system,
making it far more useful and convenient for newbies. I am sure many
experienced players will also find the changes useful!
Here is a summary of what has changed:
* The speedwalking is now A LOT faster. You will pretty much move as
fast as your character is capable of doing so, making it comparable to
* The maximum distance limit has been removed. You can path find as far
as you want!
* You can PATH FIND <area> to path to the first room in an area. Partial
area names work!
* You can PATH FIND <person> to path find to a mutual ally. Note: If the
target moves while you are pathfinding to them, you will go to the room
they were in when you started pathing, not their new room.
* You can PATH FIND GUILD to go to the entrance of your guildhall.
* You can likewise do PATH FIND CITY to go to your city's 'hangout spot'
(e.g. West Gate, Four Corners)
* PATH FIND TUTOR or PATH FIND TEACHER will go to your city's skill
* You can PATH FIND SHRINE to take you to your Congregation's nearest
- Orders can now BESEECH <god> FOR CONCEAL to hide a shrine from this.
- BESEECH <god> FOR REVEAL will reveal the shrine to pathfinding once
* PATH FIND will not take you through enemy cities.
* You can use PATH SHORTEST in place of PATH FIND to ignore the enemy
Penned by my hand on the 3rd of Khepary, in the year 385 MA.