Date: 2/15/2013 at 13:28
From: Razmael, the Synthesist
To : Everyone
Subj: House changes
The Consanguine Imperium was dissolved today after the Primus Abhorash
held a meeting with several house leaders to discuss the future. He
announced a new organization will soon rise to replace it, and will be
guided by the Primus' will.
We have enacted some big changes to how Major and Minor houses work,
which will result in the eventual reversion of some Houses into clans.
This has resulted in several changes to how we calculate the TOPHOUSES
values. The particulars are as follows:
* Living members, or members with Spirit-tethered classes will generate
* House leaders:
- A vampire leader generates the most points.
- A living leader generates A LOT of negative points.
- An undead leader will generate points, but not as much as a vampire.
* Vampires will generate a little bit more points than undead.
* You will not generate points by being in a coffin, a Haven, or idle.
* Nightstalkers will not affect points in any way.
We will be giving three Aetolian years grace (starting 384MA) for people
to adjust to this new scoring. After these three years are up, the
bottom three houses will become minor houses. Should they remain a minor
house for two years, they will be dissolved into a clan.
In light of these changes, I've reset the TOPHOUSES score.
Penned by my hand on the 10th of Niuran, in the year 383 MA.