Aetolian Game News
More Combat Tweaks!
Written by: Keroc, the Starborn
Date: Sunday, January 22nd, 2023
Addressed to: Everyone
- Impairment will now increase stun durations by 50%.
* It will continue to block racial skills as well for now.
- Deadening will now increase the threshold trigger of shock/burnout to 40%.
Battlefury / Riving
- Battlecry / Anguish equilibrium recovery time is reduced by 1 second if the opponent has epilepsy.
- Zeal / Harrow balance recovery time has been lowered to 4.40 seconds, down from 5.
* PvE damage on Zeal / Harrow has been likewise reduced to keep it consistent with its balance time.
- Disembowel / Extirpate performed with a two-handed weapon now counts twice towards the instant kill.
- Time enchantment reworked:
* Now increases balance and equilibrium recovery for everyone by 1 second.
* Requires at least four people minimum in the location, otherwise it has no effect.
- New Skill: Ebbing.
Illumination / Tectonics
- Cleansing / Thermics no longer has the mental or physical choices, it is now just a random affliction.
Spirituality / Subjugation
- The loneliness affliction from Chasten / Subdue has been replaced with self loathing.
- The berserking affliction from Facesmash has been replaced with misery.
- Ironcollar now prevents flying and swinging once latched.
- The Night Eye pendant now uses the command EYESEEK <player> to use.
* It must be worn in order to work.
* Costs 5 willpower to use, just so you're aware.
Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 17th of Lleian, in the year 507 MA.
Discuss this post on our forums: