Aetolian Game News
Written by: Keroc, the Starborn
Date: Monday, November 2nd, 2020
Addressed to: Everyone
It is now possible to list designs as publicly accessible.
* Use DESIGN <#> ALLOW PUBLIC to do this.
* To see public designs, use DESIGN LIST ACCESS PUBLIC.
Crafting from a design that is only accessible to you through public means will incur a 25 gold fee per item created. This fee is then paid to the design owner on the in-game week change via letter.
Furniture fixes & tweaks:
- Fixed furniture draws occasionally being unable to have items put in them.
- All furniture with draws will now hold 5 items per draw.
- Most furniture decay times have been doubled for newly crafted items.
Penned by my hand on Tisday, the 3rd of Khepary, in the year 491 MA.