Aetolian Game News
More combat tweaks
Written by: Keroc, the Starborn
Date: Sunday, May 31st, 2020
Addressed to: Everyone
- Two-handed weapons no longer have its parry disabled when one arm is crippled.
* Two broken arms will still disable it like normal.
* I've had this change in effect for a long while now to measure it (something like a month if not longer), so if you noticed then nicely done!
- Disturbing vocalization no longer disrupts, instead it knocks equilibrium for 1 second.
- Farming now has descriptive messages when you LEARN it.
Penned by my hand on Closday, the 22nd of Arios, in the year 488 MA.