Aetolian Game News
Written by: Keroc, the Starborn
Date: Friday, February 14th, 2020
Addressed to: Everyone
- Split thrown weapons into two new weapon classes; small and large thrown weapons.
* Javelin is currently the only weapon in the large thrown class, everything else will be a small thrown weapon.
- Lowered the damage gained from the damage stat for small thrown weapons.
- Lowered the speed gained from the speed stat for large thrown weapons.
- Increased PvE damage on Chop and Lob to compensate for the above.
I just want to point out that weapon stats are really quite difficult to balance to the point that it's basically a nightmare job. I have dozens of Excel sheets and in-game commands to try and map out what I should expect, but even then it never quite pans out to how I hope it should.
Do let me know if you think something isn't working quite as expected, but just keep in mind its quite tough to get it just right.
Penned by my hand on Closday, the 5th of Ios, in the year 486 MA.