Aetolian Game News
Written by: Keroc, the Starborn
Date: Thursday, November 7th, 2019
Addressed to: Everyone
- Firstaid will no longer try to make you WRITHE from impalement while off balance.
- Firstaid is now more aware of 'cache-locks' and won't spam you when you cannot OUTC.
- Fixed an old typo referring to cohosh/tongue in FIRSTAID when it should be kawhe pill.
- Fixed HEADDROP working indoors. You'll need more room then that!
- Fixed jawlocks not being cleared when the person who jawlocked the opponent was moved by magical means.
- Players with heavy items in their inventory won't be able to follow others anymore.
- You can now PROBE farm animals to see if they've been cared for or are neglected.
- Removed a bunch of tattoos who had no charges left on them from an old bug.
- The 'paired' artifact will no longer let you travel to incorporeal or otherwise invalid targets.
- You can now SMELT with the portable forge artifact.
- Letters from the 'letter_sheaf' artifact can now be properly preserved.
- Fixed the 'combined_powers' relic not messing up adjacent room exits like it should.
- The scepter of duality no longer consumes willpower/endurance if there is no valid target.
- The scepter of duality is now plugged into the Hunting skill system, so it'll make it slightly better in certain circumstances.
- The spyglass artifact now ceases to work once it resets.
- The 'antifollowing' artifact now works on more skills (shadow, awaiting, and ordering mobs to follow you).
- Fixed the 'funereal_masque' artifact to hide the killers name on the website and in DEATHS.
- Fixed some older deathsights messages so they'll display properly on DEATHS.
- Bags with the 'linked_container' power should now share gold between them.
Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 12th of Ios, in the year 484 MA.