Liaison changes - part 1
Date: 3/10/2013 at 7:21
To : Everyone
Subj: Liaison changes - part 1
- Convocation activation now strips mass should you have the defence
- Convocation activation now costs 100 devotion, instead of 1000.
- Convocation activation messages have been updated to no longer
refer to shrines in the description.
- Screech can no longer be used off balance.
- Screech equilibrium time reduced to 2 seconds, down from 2.75.
- Link equilibrium time reduced to 3 seconds, down from 5.
- Boosting willpower cost reduced to 25 willpower, down from 50.
- The stat loss from Withering now lingers for 7 seconds after
it is cured.
- Overwhelm damage now increases by 50% with more than five
afflictions, and by double with more than ten.
* Afflictions calculated in this manner are those that can be
cured by normal means (minus bruising) like herbs or salves.
- Shield Crush is now affected by balance modifiers.
- Hepafarin changed to deliver haemophilia.
- Hepafarin can now be milked as a public venom.
- The ablaze affliction now deals more damage the longer you're on
* It'll cease to grow in damage after six stacks.
- The vomiting affliction now deals asphyxiation damage and has
had its damage adjusted slightly to compensate for the change.
Penned by my hand on the 4th of Lleian, in the year 385 MA.